Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I'll be selling off some of my remaining Altec and JBL gear

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Toobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'll be selling off some of my remaining Altec and JBL gear

    I'm going to clear out some of my remaining Altec and JBL drivers and horns also vacuum tube amps by James Burgess, one 'Rat Rod' set of monos by a deceased popular designer some old Eico and Golden Tube and Alan Kimmel modified amps. I'm 81 yrs and no longer in need of 15 amps, some Assorted SS upper mid fi gear, Vinyl Rock and Jazz albums. I also have about 1500 CD's and DVD's of music and concerts ....I will organize this and begin to post soon.

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    I'll be selling off some of my remaining Altec and JBL gear


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I'll be selling off some of my remaining Altec and JBL g

    Toobz any update yet on what you will be listing ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.